Urgent or Emergency Care
We understand that sometimes the need for care is unexpected and that help is required urgently. Our responsive team are able to act swiftly and where possible, an experienced live-in carer can be introduced in as little as 24 hours.
Convivium Care offers emergency live-in care support for a wide range of conditions. It may be that a loved one has suffered a fall, been taken ill, or an extra pair of hands are required to help with an individual whose health has deteriorated, or suffers from dementia, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease.
With an extensive database of professional and capable live-in carers, we have no doubt that we can act quickly to ensure live-in care is implemented as soon as possible.
Whatever the emergency circumstances, we still guarantee our very best service and the introduction of a competent carer who fits the exact requirements in terms of skills and personality.
If your live-in care enquiry is urgent, please call us on 01761 232689. A member of our dedicated team will get back to you as soon as possible.
How Convivium Care’s live-in care service can help in an emergency
- Emergency unplanned hospital discharge care
- Unexpected falls, accidents or health deterioration
- Unforeseen circumstances – situations where family have urgent commitments elsewhere and temporary respite care is required
- Where an extra pair of hands is required to urgently support someone with a complex care condition such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease
- Where family have been let down by another care agency or service