Our Live-in Care
At Convivium Care, our trusted live-in care service provides a viable and affordable alternative to residential care. Compassionate, skilled, carers come to live with clients in their home to provide round-the clock support, assistance and plenty of reassurance at a time when they need it the most.
Advancing age or the diagnoses of a debilitating disease can present new and uncertain challenges of what the future may hold. We understand that most people given the choice would rather be cared for in the relaxed and familiar surroundings of home. Here with the support of competent carers their care needs can be fully met, whilst they remain independent and in charge of their lifestyle, preferences and daily routines.
At Convivium Care, we understand what a difficult time this is in our clients and their families lives. That’s why we always put their happiness, wellbeing and safety at the heart of all we do.
We know that a person’s home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is the place that contains cherished belongings, where adored pets live and holds a lifetime of warm memories.
The benefits of introductory live-in care include:
- Peace of mind to remain safely at home.
- Complete control over the direction of care.
- Continuity of care – we aim to introduce a small rota of familiar live-in carers.
- Enable couples to remain together at home.
- Personalised and holistic support matched to individual lifestyles and daily routines.
- Companionship – as much or as little as required.
- Home comforts – remain close to friends and family, pets can be continued to be cared for.
- Enabling individuals to remain in control of their life, a positive alternative to the institution of residential care.
Who is live-in care for?
Our live-in care service remains highly adaptable. We support elderly individuals or couples to remain safely at home, those requiring short term respite or convalescent care, as well as those with condition led care requirements such as dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Stroke rehabilitation. We offer a dignified palliative care service for those who wish to return home to die and can help swiftly in emergency situations.